Monday, April 20, 2020

Life in Lockdown - Day 27 of 40 (and more), April 20, 2020

Day 27

No problemo with 27 days of lockdown stuff. I still feel there is so much to do, glad I am able to complete a couple of things which were on my mind. Hoping that by the next couple of weeks, I'll get one project off the table. A bunch of cricket short faction stories.
This flower falls so gently...
I realised that calls have become longer now since everyone is at home. It's the rare call that is a mere five minutes. And it's not like we are talking nonsense. I don't know what it is but its better to limit calls I realised.

Baig sir called today, Choudary called with his updates and a couple of calls here and there. Most of the day went into writing the column and then lunch and writing post-lunch and its time for meditation etc.

It's been a quiet day. No table tennis, not much other stuff.

Blondie - One Day or Another
I found an interesting song 'One Way or Another' by Blondie which I will share and take leave!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VFuHj9_Tgw (One way or another - Blondie)

Sadhana's blog
Sadhana Ramachander, author, publisher, blogger (one of the most impressive blogs I'd read) shared a blog she wrote addressed to her two daughters. I really liked it.

http://sadhanablog.blogspot.com/2020/04/to-my-children-in-times-of-covid-19.html



No comments: