Sunday, May 10, 2020

Life in Lockdown - Day 47 of 67 (or less), May 10, 2020

May 10, 2020

Watched Shyam Benegal's Bhumika' last night. Then completed watching the delightful 'Panchayat' on Amazon. First web series I fully watched and fully endorse. Thanks for the reco Sagar. Read some more of 'I am That'. 
Pic Satish the Incredible

Nice Article About All Saints Cricket
Woke up to this nice article by Jagannath Das on All Saints cricket. Very nice indeed. Glad to be in the pic and to ave given a quote. Love the alma mater.

https://telanganatoday.com/all-saints-beacon-of-hyderabad-schools-cricket


Poem from Anonymous - Charity Selfies
I got this forward. It made sense from the activity I saw today in the flats opposite my house. The flat owners - a couple of them - got some food packets and were distributing them to the MCK workers who clean up the street. Only thing was that they were focussed on taking pictures and smiling etc like politicians do. Good gesture, but somehow that politician style picture clicking messed it up.


Google Timeline
Google timeline carefully tracked me and told me that I travelled 13 km in April - my grocery trips. It took up a total of 1 hour apparently. Also it tells me that I travelled to 12 cities and went to 122 places in my all time record. Am immensely grateful to Google for keeping track of my whereabouts.

No food pics today. Nothing to report. No new thoughts. So we will retire early tonight.



No comments: