Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Such Beautiful Weather!

 It's been raining continuously for the past few days. It's cold but its beautiful. I am just so thrilled with it. I do not know why but I just am. 

I am loving everything I do and feel - the cold, the cosy feeling, the warmth of the house, the warmth of the salt lamp, the work that I am able to do so comfortably, the walk and run in the drizzle, the hot water or chai, a hot meal, sitting down to read, to play music, to have a drink, to talk to a friend over the phone, to write, to clean the books shelves, to organise my stuff, to drive out for a  bit - I don't know why but it just feels so nice.

I cannot remember feeling this way over a long time. Wonder if its the rain or if its me. But whatever it is, it is lovely! I'll get a picture of it tomorrow. Wonder how I missed one all these days.

And one of my favorite rain songs ever. For you, my reader. Madonna's 'Rain' First heard it in Nerul in the mid 90s when I was working in Mumbai and it would rain exactly like this then!


      

No comments: