Saturday, January 1, 2022

The Year That Was

The year in numbers 

Books read - 55

Movies watched - 104

Publications

-Books - contributed to anthology 'I Adore Jai'

- Articles 

- Columns - 36

-Blogs - 473

Travel - Pune, Nainital, Cochin, Naldurg, Bijapur, Srivardhan, Vetal Tekdi, Amar's Pensieve, Bopdeo ghat,

Events - ML Jaisimha Memorial Lecture

Talks - NISA, NMIMS, Osmosys

Panel Discussions - Moderated discussion on 'To fight Your Battles Stay Alive' - Anita Peter 

Webinar - Tongue Tied on Communication

Workshops 

- Done - Take Off - 10x Experience

-Attended - Ancestors, Expand your consciousness, Body Consciousness

Teaching - Art Management -University of Hyderabad

Coaching - Hari

Fitness - Continued walking and running (say 5 kms at 300 days would be 1500 kms)

Interviews

Gifts - Ram gifted me a car, Suresh gifted me the Nainital trip, George gifted me stay at Cochin, Abhinay gifted me books, Shobhs gifted me books, clothes, travel, Anjali gifted me books

YouTube Videos on Canteen Fundas - Sagar, Pallavi, Shobha and Abhinay helped in making YouTube videos 

Writer's Meet - We had three writer's meets

Drama - Attended a play on Suravaram Pratap Reddy

Artists's Walk - Went to Buddha Purnima, Beauty Green, NTR Gardens, People's Plaza, 


Much happened the last year - way more than I can capture in these numbers. I'll try to capture it all in more detail. 

No comments: