Sunday, January 23, 2022

Day 5 - Quarantine Days

 No fever all day. No Dolo. Cold persists slightly. Continuing with the antibiotic. Tried one kadha prescribed by Hansaji of Yoga Institute. She is so nice to listen to - like an aunt or a mother one misses otherwise. It helped. It's nice to drink so you can try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoaGj3tQuNY

That aside I could not sleep last night despite tucking in by 11 pm. By 12 midnight I could hear sounds of dishes jangling and people talking. I tried to ignore it thinking they would stop but they did not. They kept on going. I went to the window and shouted. No avail. I went to the wall and yelled and that's when the two fellows quietened down - apparently cooks preparing for a function tomorrow. At 1 am?

Anyway, no sleep till 3 and then I drifted off. Woke up late as a result. Some breakfast and once again I drifted off till 2. A good meal and then read some from 'Inquilab'.

Abhishek and Ajay called. So did Vinod. I'll isolate till Tuesday is what I am thinking. Do a home test. 

No comments: