Sunday, January 9, 2022

Thought for the Day - Access the River of Love

 There is a transactional world we put up as a facade - one that has a fake mask, one of insecurity and subterfuge, of taking advantage and gaining. Our dealings with the world are like that. 


Which is also the biggest reason for us to get upset or be affected by all that the world does.

But there is something behind this facade - something common to all of us. A river of love flows behind this facade, this huge set we have created to hide our river of love. Our place where we can be ourselves, honest, vulnerable, not hiding anything. It is this river of love that we show people when we have no 'gaining idea', no need to 'hide', no need to 'control' or 'to be smart'.

That is when we are truly ourselves.

And everyone has this place inside us. We hide it very well. Show it only sometimes.

My realisation today has been that if I can access that part in everyone, in every situation, life would be so easy. I look at people, listen to their words, see situations - and now  think - where is the spot where I can access that river of love in this space.

I need not do anything with that person. I just need to be aware that the river is flowing behind that facade. I need to know that in my own stress-filled and uncertain world, I can access the river of love, let my guard down and not be smart anymore.

I can feel and be fully immersed in that feeling of love, of being secure, of knowing and understanding that we are all the same. We are all taken care of and there is no need to play games. We can just be.  

Look for the river of love behind the wall.

No comments: