Saturday, March 10, 2018

The Question Series - What Would You Be Without...?

The question is really this - what would be without all the things that you think make you what you are?

For example, all the wrong notions of what I am  that I have accumulated from birth - my family, my background, my community, my religion, my caste, my family's wealth, my looks, my country's status, my mental capacities, my emotional capacities, my education, my politics,....etc. Imagine if I were to remove the notions that came along with each of these frames that I added on to my life, frames that I judge my life experiences with.

I can see so much purity at the other end if I remove the frames, one by one. So much innocence and power. Can we remove the frames and see ourselves as we originally were?

No comments: