Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Top 10 Hollywood Actors

My list:

1) Al Pacino - Scent of a woman

2) Tom Hanks - Forrest Gump, Castaway, Green Mile

3) Sydney Poitier - To Sir with love

4) Marlon Brando - The Godfather

5) Robert De Niro - Taxi Driver, Heat, Cape Fear, Goodfellas, Analyse this, Falling in love, Righteous Kill

6) Heath Ledger - (as Joker) in Batman

7) Dustin Hoffman - Rainman, Kramer vs Kramer, All the President's Men

8) Sir Michael Caine - Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Italian Job,Get Carter, Inception

9)Gene Hackman - Crimson Tide, Mississippi Burning, French Connection, No Way out

10)Johnny Depp - Pirates of Carribean, Chocolate Factory

I know I will come back to this list when I remember more in which case I will add to this list

Others:

Omar Sharif - Mackenna's Gold,

Denzel Washington - Crimson Tide

Sean Connery - Untouchables

Andy Garcia - Untouchables

Steve Mcqueen - The Great Escape

Michael Clarke Duncan - The Green Mile

Robin Williams - Dead Poet's Society

Joe Pesci - My Cousin Vinny (and other movies again)

John Travolta - Face Off, Get Shorty. Wild Hogs


Clint Eastwood - Bridges of Madison County (maybe influenced by my liking for the role he played). Gran Torino

Edward Norton - He is amazing at any role that he does, Primal Fear, Fight Club

2 comments:

Asr said...

Pls add Kevin Spacey -- Usual suspects, Life of david gale to the list

Harimohan said...

Kevin Spacey, yes of course. Have not seen Usual Suspects but I will...thanks Asr