Friday, September 10, 2010

Good Day At Shoot

So there was the shoot today, miraculously, after days of raining non-stop, of dark clouds. The skies were bright blue without a speck at 7 in the morning when I peeped out. I raced off to the Don Bosco ground knowing how important every moment of clear skies could get and we got the shooting underway soon. A whole bunch of reaction shots, and it was time for lunch.

I had no other work after lunch so I returned with Suri. I think our parts in the shooting are over. It definitely feels like we have inched much closer to the end after today.

Voice still hoarse. Toe still hurts.

2 comments:

Vidyuth Jaisimha said...

Gout, No more meat, beef, pork and RED wine, thats a killer---Take care my friend, have had it for the last 15 years and its really the most painful experience one can ever have in life---Cheers--Good news----Rum still works for me

Harimohan said...

Hey Viddu thanks for the tip. I think I can survive without meat, beef, pork an red wine. Good to know that there is hope for rum.