Monday, September 6, 2010

The Men Within On facebook

While checking hopefully for some surprise reviews by any of the million publications we sent 'If You Love Someone...', I found that a page has appeared on facebook on 'The Men Within'. Currently it is inhabited by Yatin who appears to like the book. Good on you Yatin!

I have absolutely no clue what it means to have a page on facebook, or what one must do with it, but I guess it would not hurt to have people sign up and like it or be friends with it. Somehow by doing this, facebook seems to benefit or so I think. Anyway, to all those who read this blog please, please sign up and like and be friends and do whatever else on that page. Here's the link:

http://www.hs.facebook.com/pages/The-Men-Within-by-Mr-Harimohan-Paruvu/113267265391879

Meanwhile my current mission in life is to find out what happens to such pages and what one must do.

No comments: