Monday, October 24, 2022

Thought for the Day - There's No One to Blame but You

 We cannot blame anyone but ourselves. If something happened that we did not like its because we set ourselves up for it, we allowed it, we expected it. So if one feels that I have done this and I expect this much its clearly not going to hold simply because this contract is in your mind and no one else knows about it. So getting upset with someone else is pointless because we are only postponing the lesson.

The window to your soul

Its only us to blame and no one else.

So get back to yourself, your life, things you want to do, things that make you happy, things that are about you and not about what others are doing or should be doing. Just live your life and be happy with yourself and that should be enough. Own your life. Then when others come in, you welcome them and not look at them with resentment or anger that they did not do something for you.

Start doing stuff for yourself. If you can look at yourself and make yourself happy and not feel obliged to make someone else happy when they do not even know about it, I feel you can feel quite empowered and definitely happier. Simply because the worst they can say is - hey you are not doing stuff that I expected - if at all. But that's their problem. At least you are happy. A

When you own things, I feel we can instantly look at where we are lacking self love in such situations. I sometimes feel that others are not doing something and its part of the deal or being a friend or whatever but hey, feeling bad for myself is only a pointer that I need to give myself some love.

Stop blaming others. Instead start loving yourself. That should save you much time and energy.     

No comments: