Friday, November 12, 2021

Thought for the Day - How to Grow Your Doorway to Receive

This has been at the back of my mind ever since I realised that I have a rather narrow doorway to receive the good from the universe - How do I increase the doorway size is the question.


Or rather, let's begin with the why? Why is my doorway narrow?

My doorway would be narrow simply because I do not want more to come in. I am regulating the inflow consciously. Why am I regulating the inflow consciously? Most likely because I don't know how to handle the inflow if it goes out of control. What happens if it goes out of control and why would it bother me if I get a lot of good?

Maybe because I feel I don't deserve it.

Somewhere I feel that the doorway is kept narrow by me because I feel I only deserve that much. But now I want more but the doorway is still small. How do I grow its size?

I felt I could do little acts that show that I deserve. I think that's the only thing that needs to be done. prove to yourself that you deserve more. Give to yourself more and more. Then you know you can handle more. When you know you can handle more, you automatically let loose the doorway's regulator mechanism.

The key to that mechanism is in my mind. I need to feel worthy. I need to feel deserving. I need to feel like I can handle it. I can do it by giving myself the good stuff, little by little, increasing it, bit by bit.

  

No comments: