Thursday, December 24, 2009

Great start to the morning

Drove from Hyderabad to Pune yesterday. An early start at 530 am with the redoubtable Srinivas, man Friday and chap extra ordinaire, he teaches me new things everyday about myself, and we chugged in just in time. I enjoyed the journey, hated the cramps, loved the shopping for fresh fruits in all the small town markets and picked up an entire assortment of papayas, guavas, plums, custard apples, bananas - all as fresh as they can get.
Slept like a log and woke up at 3 a.m. as usual and had a brilliant start to my day with this fine, honest review of 'The Men Within' from Rajesh Shenoy, engineering/ MBA student from Australia. Loved the review Rajesh and thanks. I am looking forward to meeting you.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24448347/Re-live-Your-Life-in-Full-Colour-and-Glory

Amar, thanks again. You have a way of bringing these joys into my life and pepping me up.
Alright, now the challenge for this vacation / 7 days in Pune. I need to work and finish the manuscript of my ssecond book which has been rejected by all and sundry again, (why do writer's write?) 'The Tryst' and also juggle Jui's wedding, the functions, events, relatives, trip to Shrivardhan and so on, so help me God.
The reviews and good thoughts help keep the focus.

No comments: