Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Sagar's Initiative - YouTube Videos of Canteen Fundas

 Sagar has been a die hard supporter and we have done much work together and travelled a fine journey since 2010 when I first met him on the Golconda High School sets. Then we played much cricket, saw movies, did workshops. He suggested the book idea for 'This way is easier dad' and handheld me through the proposal process and I am certain that without his help that lovely book would not have come out. e finally directed his first film 'Nootokka Jillala Andagadu' suffered a stroke, and still gets on with life in his own positive, irrepressible way.

Sagar has always been convinced about the content of my workshops and columns and after we discussed the idea of a YouTube channel he got down to it, set deadlines and pushed me through the process. We got Pallavi (who brought light and grace to the shoot), Shobha (who we call the producer), and today we had Abhinay to help. Overall we shot a few trial videos, put them out and got some feedback and shortened them after feedback. They are going to be conversational with Sagar asking me a question about some typical problem and me explaining the solution through some concept we shared. It is aimed to be about 5 minutes (we started at 8 or longer). 

Today we kind of shot some six videos and I was so happy to see that something like this is happening which can increase the reach and visibility of these powerful concepts - on being secure, growth mindset, learning approaches, how to gain expertise, goal setting etc. Again, without Sagar to prod me, nothing would have happened and I am so glad he not only pledged support but pushed me (and keeps pushing me through with deadlines.

Our purpose - that it reaches out to a few who may benefit from the concepts and not repeat the mistakes we made. Thank you Sagar! And Shobha, Pallavi and Abhinay!       

No comments: