Monday, May 18, 2015

It's all a matter of attitude – Justin Herald

The by line for the book is - slogans to live life by. Justin Herald started a company Attitude Inc at the age of 25 (which became a multi million dollar company) which sells T shirts with these great attitude slogans. In this book Justin selects 50 of his best (I've included them all because they are pretty nice and inspiring) with some of his thoughts accompanying them - and I've italicised the ones I liked.

In the end its all a matter of attitude

I don’t care how good you are…I'm better

I'm in the business of winning and business is good

Losing is not an option

Winners make it happen…losers let it happen

When you control the ball, you control the score

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

Excuses are for losers

If nothing changes…nothing changes

Let's work as a team and do it my way

I don’t have an attitude problem…you have a perception problem

Some work at it, some fake it, some even do courses on it, but me…I was just born with it

Go hard or just go home

The edge is not the limit…it’s the starting point

If you think you’re beaten, you are

Life's tough…so what

The only thing champions have in common are their dreams

Tell someone who cares

Get enthusiastic or get out of my face

It's not whether you get knocked down…it's whether you get back up

100% attitude…you got a problem with that?

To be a champion you have to be the best, if you're not, then just pretend you can

Whatever it takes

A positive anything is better than a negative nothing

He who loses control..loses

Just because we’re on the same planet doesn’t mean we are from the same world

Show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser

It’s the risk that's the rush

If you think you can't …you won't

It's all about luck...just ask any loser

It's none of my business what you think of me

No regrets..not even a little one

Don’t tell me what you’ve done…show me what you can do

The game isn’t over until I win

Just because I’m listening doesn’t mean I care

No limits, no excuses, no ifs, no buts….just attitude

Winners do what losers don’t

The impossible is what nobody can do until somebody does it

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goals

I'd rather be disliked for what I am than be liked for what I am not

No one trains for second place

Be difficult…be better

Impossible is just an opinion

A little bit of pain never really hurt anyone

In life what you focus on is all that you will say

Quitting is a loser’s shortcut


I don’t need your attitude …I have one of my own


No comments: