Monday, March 14, 2011

Dhoni - Clarity and Simplicity

If ever Dhoni wishes, he can become a great novelist. He has amazing clarity and he keeps it very simple. I loved what he said the other day after losing the match against South Africa, when a clearly uncomfortable, ill looking Ravi Shastri asked in a voice that was giving way - "so what are the lessons you carry from here?"

And Dhoni says with a smile - Don't play for the crowd, play for your country.

My vote to Dhoni for President any day. It is the most inspiring slogan I have heard in any field in our country by any leader. And yes, if and when Dhoni wishes to enter politics, I will support him in every way I can. This guy has clarity, he knows how to get the best out of people, he supports his team and he does what he thinks is best for the side.

So my dear leaders, it goes for you too - Don't play for the crowds, play for your country!

No comments: