Thursday, March 11, 2021

Two to Tango - Mary Jo Territo

 I confused the book with 'Last tango in Paris' and started reading it. After about thirty pages I realised it was not - and checked. It is a Harlequin Super Romance! All my life I wanted to read a Mills and Boon or a Harlequin and never got down to it so I decided to read on. Quite mushy.



Rick and Dori are a champion dance pair, married to one another, and fully in love with each other (complete with crackling wisecracks). On the eve of a major championship, Rick injured himself. Dori finds another partner, the handsome Ian, causing much heartburn at the homefront. After some ups and downs, some predictable scenes, we end up the right side, with all the characters coming shining through.

The good thing is you can miss a few pages and still get the story. These people can't seem to keep their hands off each other. I found that the dialogue was interesting - how the drama builds. Might not read more though.

No comments: