Sunday, December 29, 2019

Problem is You, Solution is You - Swami Dayananda Saraswati

The second booklet gifted by Bakul.

Humans have two types of problems - one where the solution lies is outside and one where the solution lies inside. Humans also seek two things - what they do not have and what they have but think they don't know they have. Chiefly humans seem to want to live longer, gain happiness and acquire knowledge.

As long as there are facts, negative thinking will exist along with positive thinking.

All limitations are objects of my knowledge.

Sadness is centered around the I. This division is resolved when you recognise yourself as a whole.

I-notion is the problem.

You are the solution because once you accept yourself fully you realise you are limitless. You are consciousness, fullness.

'I am unhappy' is the problem. 'I am free from unhappiness' is the solution. It is not delusion. It is the reality to which one needs to become alive.  

No comments: