Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Shiva Invites Me to His Dance Program

 So many of my students at the Dance Department at the University of Hyderabad invite me to their functions. I feel very embarrassed to go because I do not know the first thing about dance. But I go as and when I can.

Shiva - bottom right


Shiva and Srinu were two boys in an otherwise all-girl batch. Both quiet (Srinu specially so). In the recent alumni meet I met Shiva who told me that the marketing techniques we discussed in class helped him in growing his business and that now his dance classes were flourishing. I was glad it helped Shiva.



Shiva recently invited me to a dance program he had organised at the Ravindra Bharathi and I just had time to meet him, light the lamp and take my leave. I hoped to get back but my meeting got delayed and I could not.

But here's wishing you and your students and the institution all the very best Shiva and may all your dreams    

No comments: