Friday, September 7, 2012

Morning Hour at Tankbund

One of Anjali's regular adventures is to go to Tankbund 'at night'. Or rather at sunrise. We keep making plans and once in a while manage to execute it because it involves three motivated people to get out of bed at an unearthly hour and head to the Hussain Sagar lake. We managed to do it though, last Sunday, parked near Eat Street, and got a few pictures as well.


And another one.
And one of the walk.

And the lawns.
Could not resist going to Taj Mahal Hotel at Abids after that and ate one of the heaviest breakfasts I have ever had in my life! Not surprisingly I saw a few people from the Hussain Sagar promenade at Taj as well.


4 comments:

Madhav said...

Next time im in hyd, im going to taj. Don't know why i haven't been there in all this time.

Harimohan said...

Count me in my friend. I am ready again for one of those super heavy breakfasts at 7 a.m..

Anonymous said...

So what constitutes a heavy breakfast at Taj..idli, poories and a dosa? Or more?

Harimohan said...

I would suggest a start with pongal and vada - a combination I learnt in Chennai. That in itself will set in the heaviness especially as you have hot coffee following. But if you venture into any of the others in your list - idli, dosa or poori - you are certainly in the heavy breakfast land that will carry you well past lunch time.