Thursday, June 6, 2024

Thought for the Day - Others Value Us Only as Much as we Value Ourselves

 I often wonder if people take me and my time for granted. If they value me as much as I value them. If they value me at all.



Then the old thought comes up. People will only value you and your time and stuff only as much as you value yourself. Focus on yourself, value yourself, your time, your energy, your thoughts, your uniqueness, your qualities, your splendid self.

Now all this means only one thing - that you are seeking validation from others which is why you have no time to know and value yourself. Shun the validation and get to know yourself.

You'll find you are priceless. Of unmatched value. You need no validation from any other but yourself.

Once we know how valuable we are, others see it too.

That's the way of the world. 

Come back to yourself.

No comments: