Wednesday, March 8, 2023

A Season for Meeting Old Friends

 Seems to be the season for meeting old friends. If it started with Naresh hosting the New Years do (and promptly disappeared after that), and meeting Ram, Subbu and Choudary that very afternoon, it has been a deluge of old friends coming in. Here are some pics. 


Humour writers - Vinod Ekbote

Sunnie
My MBA pals - Pankaj, Ramana, Bharadwaj, Shrini, Shobha, Sunnie


School - Brother Joseph, Ravi, Joel

Sanjay

Mama, me, Vasu, Vardha
Cricket - Srikanth,, Vikram, Bansi, Masood, Mohib


Abhinay, me A and Vandana

S, H, A and Tenzin



me, Abhijit and Rudra

Cricket - Swaroop, Vikram, Suresh, Rajesh, me, Jyoti Shetty and Ehtesham
School cricket - Rajesh, Ehtesham and me


Writers - Sagar, Anjali, me and Taher

Writers - Krishna Shastri and Chitra Viraraghavan

College - Sreenu, Vijay, Ramaraju, me, AP, Srikanth

School - Farruk, Abhijit, Joel and me 

School - Sreenu, Abhijit, Joel and me


No comments: