Monday, February 5, 2024

Other Interesting Pics from my Morning Walks

 Some interesting pics from my morning walk

Art - Stick Bills Plzz



Advt for St Theresa's -very cute

In comparison with the corporate hospitals and how they advertise, here's some advertising by St Theresa's Hospital which i found very cute. In character. Low profile, almost shy to advertise. Lots of memories of this hospital next to my colony - the many births Shashank my nephew, Mani's son, Ranjan's kids, Mom's leg surgery after her fracture in an accident, my own fractured finger the following week in a cricket match, Mom's surgery for her colon cancer, our visits for her chemotherapy and our chats in the canteen over an idli and chai...that head nurse who was very efficient, Dr Sriram, Dr Mukundan, Dr Radhakrishna.

A lifetime ago almost.

No comments: