Thursday, February 4, 2021

Anjali - Good Job Nanna!

 It was one of those needless arguments. Shobhs asked me something and I said something sarcastic and she came back in a fury and then I shut up. She raged for a bit and it fizzled off. I ate my lunch and went off to wash.



Anjali hates these scenes and I can see her cringe when they start. She also knows by now that they fizzle off but it is still not very pleasant for her. She sat absolutely still and quiet and waited for it to blow over. It did.

Imagine my surprise when she turned to me when I was returning from the kitchen and gave me a big smile and a silent thums up. I asked her through sign language - for what. She came to me and whispered - 'For letting it go and not making it bigger. Well done Nanna.' 

Thanks Anjali. I realised it was my mistake and shut up. But even if it was not my mistake, I realise its not a bad thing to let it go.

No comments: