When I make a list of things to do, I realize that we tend to postpone the things that could do us the most good. So I looked hard at things I need to get done and the list ran a bit like this:
1) Contact publishers for the children's stories (something that I have been putting off for a very long time)
2) Get started on finding a publisher for 'The Misfit'
3) Do something about marketing of my books, even set up a marketing division if need be (plan in place needed)
4) Get my 1-day workshop organized in terms of structure
5) Complete writing the book on 'Developing a Champion's Mindset' (its 60% done)
6) Market my workshop to management schools and as an open workshop (at least 10 colleges to start with)
7) Do lectures in government schools
8) Get down to writing a screenplay which has been delayed by 3 months
9) Complete the marketing assignment with COD
10) Spend time on my health and fitness everyday, at least an hour
I think that this list is good enough for now. I am going to get most things done by the end of this week. Report progress next Monday.