Friday, June 23, 2023

Wonderful News from Sahithi Ajjarapu

Sahithi was my student at the Department of Dance, University of Hyderabad where I taught the Arts Management course. Sahithi was always a keen learned and was interested in many of the concepts we discussed on how to manage their careers as artistes. In fact she would tell me that after the class she would discuss the concepts with her husband which meant that she looked for practical applications of the concepts. Sahithi is also among the students who reach out to me every now and then to say hello and share when a particular concept worked. or example she would talk of the way the '2 minute rule' from James Clear's book 'Atomic Habits' helped her in her practice routines.

Now, one session I began in the course was about financial management - just the basics. Practical ways to slowly increase their financial condition - save 10%, invest 20% in long term assets etc. Sahithi shared a message yesterday about how her financial journey in the past few years.

Sahithi Ajjarapu

"I want to share one thing,


I resigned hcl job exactly one year ago, that time my dance income was 6000/-, and I was worried to be stubborn but I decided to be in this, because I came to know I can be only sustainable in dance field, so I was in this field completely and now exactly my income was 60000/- sometimes more than that, which is 3 times higher than my hcl job.😁😁😁

I started RD of 500 now I increased it for 3000/-

And for gold I paid 2000/- per month, then 3000/- and now I am paying 6000/- per month😊😊😊

I gifted iphone 14 pro max, and today I bought 1 gold ring cost of 70000/- to my husband😊😊😊😊

I felt really happy and confident sir πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Just want to share this story with you, because not even a day of me will pass without your inspiration."

What a lovely message. So glad that Sahithi has been practicing and focusing on the right processes and getting good results. I asked her to share details of her classes etc so I could also share those for interested parties. Here they are.

 

No comments: