Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Gehraiyaan - Movie

2022. I would have written my two bits if I could have gotten the spelling right. Anyway let me attempt a short line on how the film would have been pitched - a young depressive, bad luck carrying yoga trainer prone to panic attacks lives in with an ex-advertising copywriter who is on a break to write a novel and thereby make a lot of money, meets her rich and naive cousin and her unscrupulous, killer boyfriend, has an affair with him, gets pregnant, leaves live in writer, realises that new boyfriend is planning to bump her off and somehow manages to bump him off instead, and lives happily ever after. The writer marries a new girl and the two cousins (bad luck) attend the wedding. I rooted for the writer to go back to his job. 


Question - does yoga not help with panic attacks and balance of mind?

     



No comments: