Friday, May 28, 2021

Anjali - Zor Drama Continues

 Zor's drama continued again through the day. Akela would keep snapping at her and this one would yelp - each time the poor Zor tried to return to their fold under the Santro. Obviously something had happened and Akela decided that she would disown Zor. Or perhaps she was weaning it away.



But all this drama is too much for humans to bear so everyone got into the act (but me). Shobhs started showing Akela her place when she would snap at Zor. Zor would yelp piteously when she spotted Anjali and would find way into the house.This continued four or five times. Anjali got a number of a volunteer group that helps adopt  pups and spoke to that lady who told her she would put it up in the group if Anjali sends pics. Pics were sent and we are hoping some kind soul will adopt the hapless Zor.

Meanwhile Anjali returned this afternoon with a triumphant smile. 'Akela has finally accepted Zor back into the fold,' she said. 'She did not snap at it.'

Ah, some less drama now. 

Each time I step out the three pups snap at my heels. Can't stand it. I hop and skip like a retired ballerina. Also I am not able to get my car out because they lie under the Santro. Who says they have problems? What about me?     

No comments: