Saturday, January 16, 2021

A Landmark - 10 Years of Golconda High School

January 15, 2011, was the day Golconda High School released. It was a big part of my life and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process of seeing 'The Men Within' taking shape as a movie. I completely forgot about it and was surprised to get a cal from Mohana Krishna Indraganti, the director of the film. Mohan was as enthusiastic as ever, congratulating me on the movie's tenth anniversary. He told me that Sumanth tweeted about it and I checked and saw this sweet tweet from Sumanth.

It was a lovely journey where I met so many interesting, creative people - Mohan, Senthil, Ravinder, Kalyani Malik, Sumanth, Swati, Srini, Sagar and a whole bunch of others. For now, I'll share a screenshot of Sumanth's tweet.


  

No comments: