Saturday, March 5, 2022

Top 10 Sexy Moments In Films

To me these are the top 10 sexiest people and moments I have seen in cinema.

1) Helen in Don dancing away to 'Yeh mera dil...'. Something about the whole act, the danger, the cold-bloodedness that Amitabh conveys that adds to the fantastic dance. Helen sizzles. Amitabh is ice. Sexy as hell.

2) Helen again in Sholay dancing in front of a bunch of dacoits to 'Mehbooba, Mehbooba' in a manner that knocks the socks off anyone. If it were not for Gabbar around, God help Helen.

3) Amitabh and Parveen lying in bed in Deewaar, smoking a cigarette. Something very intimate about that scene. Made my sisters reach out and shut my eyes.

4) The wink by the 'Come September' heroine, Gina Lollobrigida, an amazingly sexy woman by any standards, is one of the most seductive gestures I have ever seen.

5) Jessica Rabbit tops the list in the sexiest cartoon characters ever. Modesty Blaise follows soon after, though I am not sure if there was a movie or cartoon made on her.

6) Sridevi dancing to 'Kaate nahin katthe yeh din' in Mr. India. Something very sensuous and sexy about it all.

7) Dimple Kapadia in Bobby. In almost all scenes that she is a part of.

8) Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon. I had a huge poster of her in a red dress - carefully stuck on the back of my door.

9) Moon Moon Sen and Jackie Shroff in a rain song in 'Andar Bahar'

10) Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. 

No comments: