Thursday, October 22, 2020

A Nice Message about GHS from Sushmitha!

Sushmitha Tallapalli was at Gap Miners, my friend Ramaraju's company where I would train his employees on a weekly basis. I would share all my ideas with them, come up with new exercises and even do workshops. Then she left and got married. 

The other day ti was her birthday and I wished her on facebook and he replied with a nice little story about Golconda High School.

"

Sushmitha Tallapally
sent
a day ago

Actually, I thought of sharing u I went to SC and ST gurukul house for teaching English as a volunteer for 15 days.
Sushmitha Tallapally
sent
a day ago
There they said two watch movies one is Golkonda high school and another is dhrushyam
Sushmitha Tallapally
sent
a day ago
One movie is how u should be and another movie is how u shouldn't be in ur life.'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sushmita is one of the nicest persons I know and has a great positive attitude. Good to know that she is helping out students.