Friday, October 16, 2020

Helpful Blogger.com to My Rescue

 I noticed that Blogger.com decided that I was not doing justice to my blogging potential. In recent times I found that soon as I open the blog there is a new feature - ideas for me to write about. Almost all the ideas that Blogger.com gives me are about IPL -- who will win the toss, who will win, who will lose, highest run getter etc. If I scroll down it slowly gives me ideas about all my other interests - mindset, teaching, Marathi? etc.

Seriously?

I think it might just starting writing blogs in my name too in the near future and present me with the 'Publish' button to click. Come on dude, this is what we are willing to do for you. Surprisingly, I haven't written about cricket for a longish while, so I am wondering why it's giving me all cricket related ideas. It obviously knows what's better for me more than I do I guess.

I am waiting Blogger.com! To see what you'll come up with next.

No comments: