Monday, September 14, 2026

Vinod Bhai and the Abids Second Hand Book Market

Vinod Bhai is the senior pro of the Abids Second Hand market. In the past four decades I suspect he has missed very few Sunday visits to his beloved market. To get an idea of his love for books and through them this beautiful market one must visit his blog vinodekbote@blogspot.com
Books, authors...my world expanded many times thanks to Vinod. He has gifted me several books, many I have borrowed from him, helped me buy or find some particular book I was searching for, takes my friends and guests for a tour of the market and every once in a while gives me these wonderful surprises - pictures of my books among many others.
One doesn't know if one should feel good about seeing your book in the second hand market - wondering who has discarded your masterpiece - or just feel good to see your book next to a Sydney Sheldon, Jeffrey Archer, Edward de Bono, Paulo Coelho and others. 

I think I will feel both and enjoy the moment. Thanks Vinod Bhai for spotting both 'If You Love Someone...' and 'This Way is Easier Dad' and sending me the pics.

No comments: