Monday, September 14, 2026

The Feedback Series - S C

I love good feedback. When it comes unsolicited, even better. This came in today, most unexpectedly, from a student I taught last year at the Department of Dance, University of Hyderabad. Absolute treasure.

"Happy vinayaka chavithi sir 
Hope you are doing good 
S C here from MPA Bharatanatyam HCU 2026 passed out batch 
I got a job as dance coordinator in Christ university Bangalore with 8LPA
Arts management truly helped me in achieving it . I followed most of the concepts I have learned in arts management sincerely & here I am . 
I am truly greatfull to be part of the learning’s , couldn’t explain how it changed the way I see myself now , with more learning mindset , goal setting, feedback management, asking for help, wishing everyone each and everything moulding me into a better person day by day. 
I won’t stop here sir, I will crack UGC NET and try my best in securing seat as a PhD scholar in HCU again with the same learning’s that brought me till here today.
My heartfelt Thanks to you sir ."

Made my day. 

No comments: