Saturday, March 21, 2020

37.2 Trillion Cells Working for You

i watched a talk by Bruce Lipton the other day and he suddenly said some crazy number of cells that are within us. I googled the number and found it was 37.2 trillion cells.

I was blown away.
Pic Satish Nargundkar aka Boss (at these pics)

That was such an empowering thought. I never thought I owned anything with such numbers - 37.2 trillion. And even more crazy was that they were working for me, live and kicking. Of course, 50 to 70 billion of these calls were retiring every day and were being replaced by 50 to 70 billion cells every day. I was so overwhelmed at all this activity and I laughed out loud. Wow!

When I felt better I thought I should at least show my army of cells some love. Give some sweet talk. Some direction. So they are all aligned, healthy and happy.

When I went walking or at cricket I felt that it must be nice for most cells to go out, and play some games too. Every time I do some physical exercise probably the cells feel like they're having play hour. It makes me want to go out and play more.

Anyway, it's nice to know I have an army. Or, the army has me. Or even, the army is me. 

No comments: