Friday, May 22, 2020

Life in Lockdown - Day 58, May 22, 2020

May 22, 2020

Rawat called. When is the cricket academy opening he asks. I said I don't know. He says they are all opening. I have no clue. My friends are all on a visiting spree. One of them threatened to visit me tomorrow. Why is he so desperate to see me I wonder. Suffice to say people are running all over like the world's coming to an end.

Watched 'Spellbound' by Hitchcock last night. 1945. Nominated for some Oscar awards. Kind of 1945ish. Gregory Peck and Ingrid Bergman.

Worked all day. Now to check on some good classic. I feel like I earned it.

I'll drag this series on till the 28th of this month, the official lockdown deadline for Telangana and update whatever happens to me. At least let me finish what I started. 

No comments: