Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Life in Lockdown - Day 49 of 67 (or less) - May 12, 2020

May 12, 2020

A quiet day. Work. Chores. Last night I watched 'O Kadhal Kanmani'. This afternoon I watched 'Apur Sansar'. Getting to that stage when I am going to ration my movies.
Drama - Pic Sagar
A Nice Forward from Dr Krishnan
Dr Krishnan shared this - presumably written by a doctor to his colleagues.

To my doctor colleagues

It is not T20, neither ODI. We are engaged in a test match on an uneven, bouncy track. It is wet with a green top.
Wind is strong. And it is the early morning session.
What we are supposed to do now is watch every delivery and survive for the next.
Otherwise the top order would fall quickly leaving for the lower order the responsibility to hold it together. 
How long the inning will survive? It seems the pitch will turn viciously later on
So let us play watchfully .
Now run does not matter.
A single here and there would do.
Survive and occupy the crease as long as possible .
We will fight with the best strategy and good spirit.
We are here to accept the challenge and win the match.

Further, keep in mind, the crowd on the stands is hostile, the commentators are unsympathetic. Cannot expect the umpires to be considerate.
And the board and the selectors are just there to jeopardize your career.

Again I would insist, don't let the wickets fall playing ambitious, careless shots.

Go on with caution and determination.


Pankaj Shared a Nice Forward
This was nice. Though it seems to be seen a rarity that we help someone who has broken their femur.


I will touch 50 days of lockdown tomorrow. Wondering if I should stop this pointless exercise. Or maybe I will continue till the 17th May.

No comments: