Thursday, May 7, 2020

Life in Lockdown - Day 44 of 67 (or more), May 7, 2020

May 7, 2020

The roads are back to being busy. Offices have now begun functioning with 33% staff. Liquor shops are doing good business. Life is limping back to normalcy or whatever that means. People are still hungry, jobless and clueless.

Watched 'Charulatha', a bit of 'Fauda' and a bit of 'Panchayat', the first recommended by Abhinay and the other two by Sagar. All fine. I seem to have got a bit of the sun without stepping out, so decided to lie even lower than what I normally am doing.

A Nice Link by Yogesh and Pallavi Patgaonkar - On Relationship
Yogesh is a good friend, a wonderful human and a great professional. He and Pallavi, his equally successful and accomplished wife, have begun their own firm Harmony Consultants, in Pune, which does great work in relationship counselling and business consulting. Here's a short video of theirs on relationships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTHBb-4wiXQ&feature=youtu.be

Watch it, like it and subscribe to it. I liked the first one and I have.

Poem by Kranthi Kiran
Kranthi sent me a poem - 'Believe'.

Food Pics
I gave my friend Mani a few mangoes and he made aam panna and sent me pics.
Aam panna - Mani and fly
There's a haleem pic, I don't know from where. Pavan is a suspect.


So long, farewell!

No comments: