Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Liife in Lockdown - Day 61, May 26, 2020

May 26, 2020

I almost stopped writing this post because I do not seem to have much to write. But then I thought I would continue till the 31st which is the official end of this lockdown. I am still finding it difficult to move outside my own Lakshman Rekha - the farthest I have been is to Ratnadeep in SR Nagar and once to Anjali's school in Yellareddyguda which seemed like going to a new country.

Anjali's school has announced the resumption of online classes so her vacation is practically coming to an end. June 1st is when the classes will start and they seem to be started rather easy - at 8 am and going on till 3 pm. It's hot and I wonder if that will be a factor. Anyway, we will wait and see.

I am feeling odder and odder when I go out with the mask these days because not many are wearing them. They are hanging it around their necks like some fashionable item.

If there's one thing I did in the lockdown, I encouraged many people to write and I hosted their writing on my blog. That was nice. I hope they continue writing.

No comments: