Friday, May 8, 2020

Life in Lockdown - Day 45 of 67 (or more), May 8, 2020

May 8, 2020

I have begun waking up early now. Watched the Malayalam movie 'Kali' last night. Nice. Decided to take off work today because I am getting all the classic "work' symptoms I get when I get too deeply involved in work. Chilled out.

Chitra Viraraghavan Sent This Most Amazing of Poems
It's beautiful. Haven't seen any work of art transform me so instantly. Bryan Bilston, take a bow.


Namrata Thakur Sends Her Poem
Namrata was a student of mine and one with a wonderful learning mindset. She kept in touch all these years and today she sent me a link to the YouTube video of hers, reciting a poem. It's quite nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=ChhsxPTJekQ&feature=youtu.be

Watch. Like Subscribe.

Pickle Making Spree
Pavan and his mom, made the first one. Shameem at the second. Both are rugged cricketers of our times. Amazing.

Pavan and Mom

Shameem at it
Now, Shameem came to visit his mom from the US and got locked down. He is putting his stay to good use.

No comments: