Monday, April 22, 2024

Thought for the Day - Save Park, Builder Zulm Nahin Chalega

 I go or a walk in Czech Colony which is close to my place, has quieter and longer roads which are tree lined with far less traffic than my colony. Apart from regular walkers, some construction activity, a gym, my fav Benne Dosa place, the new mall and so on I also see the small quiet parks lining the Sanathnagar side of the colony. 



Quiet, little parks with benches. Not used as much which is a pity. I don't think we use our parks well. But they are nice, quiet oases.



The other day I saw this flex banner on the park with a message 'Save Park, Builder Zulm Nahin Chalega'. Opposite the park was a huge complex being built. I suspect that the builder must have cast an eye on the park.

Looked like its straight out of a movie. I hope they save the park. And I hope builder zulm is opposed and handled.

The more I see such tiny protests, the more I feel hopeful. I can see how a few are trying to seize power, pushing or misleading the general public or just steam rolling over them and how the majority simply stays silent. But whoever put that banner gives hope to those small voices, pushes back the ones who are pushing their nefarious agendas which normally get through because there is no protest.

That banner is good enough for a start.

We need more such small protests. Just to speak up. Quietly. Slowly. But say it. One point for the right cause is worth ten from the opponents of truth and justice.

I'll save this up for another post but for the present - save the park.     

No comments: