Saturday, May 27, 2023

Magarpatta Days

 We went to Happy Colony, dropped our stuff and headed back to One o Eight Lifestyle Cafe where Malay decided to celebrate his birthday. Brilliant place. How Malay discovers these places is something I am in awe of. He told us how he picks them - there was one such restaurant he had picked in Bangalore too.


Prakash, Gauri, Kalpak, Shraddha, Rja, Satish, Shobhs, Anjali and I made up the rest of the party. Some fine food and drink (lovely farm pizzas) and desserts and we headed off to stay the night at Magarpatta. I was pretty sleepy but it was rather hot and I took a while to fall asleep.



Next morning I caught up with Prakash on a walk and he did a small round after which I went on a longer one. Lots of colour, laburnum trees and their golden flowers. I like the many leaves that fall, the flowers that fall and enjoyed the walk. 






A good solid breakfast and then we were off at lunch time back to Happy Colony. This time to visit the popular restaurant Barometer.

No comments: