Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Anjali - And Anjali Knocks it Out of the Park with a 97.8%

 We have been keeping an eye out for the CBSE results and they finally came when we were at Miskil's house which seems to be a happy place for us. I remember we received the copy of the first 'This Way is Easier Dad' when we were visiting them in 2017!

Anjali scored some 97.8%, scored a perfect 100 in Math and some high 90s in other subjects. Congratulations young lady.

What I liked most was the way she went about it all by herself - zero help from me except for transport or logistics. She would study in a planned manner, drag herself out of bed, check with her teachers and friends about any doubts, do model question papers and went about each exam diligently. She would tell me she did well in all exams and her estimate proved pretty accurate from what she told me right after her exam.

A just reward for her process. Well done Anjali!  

No comments: