So Anjali joined us bunch of adults when we were setting our OKRs. While we all set our OKRs which looked rather vague and difficult, she had great clarity on her OKRs. As you can see in her blog her first OKR was to get three pieces published by January 2022. Now that's a good Objectives (we even discussed that maybe she should look at an international publication to push the Objective further)
She set her KRs' accordingly (I am copying from her blog here)- Blog weekly, i.e, have 16 blogs up by the end of the year
- Read Quality Books every week (Starting with Wuthering Heights)
- Identify Students' Newspapers / Magazines / Poetry Journals that take submissions by Sep 15th
- Send submissions to the School Blog
- Write something daily (Thoughts, Journal, Blog, poetry, anything)
- Get feedback on the writing from non-biased people who give constructive criticism
Idea in place she started writing in earnest - two articles and three poems. She found out addresses of Young World and a couple of children's newspapers and magazines to send her pieces. And then - this is the best part of execution - she went through her cousin's blog (she writes too) and found an international website (heart and mind) which accepts poetry.