Monday, February 26, 2018

13 Questions - From Dr. Travis Bradberyy

Dr. Bradberry says that when things aren’t going quite the way you’d like them to, ask yourself these right questions.  

1.       How do people see me differently than I see myself? (Ask for feedback and compare with your own self assessment)

2.  What/whom did I make better today?

3.  Am I being true to my values? (Firstly, what are my values and then this)

4. If I achieved all of my goals, how would I feel? What can I do to feel that way as I work to achieve them? (Is there a way to enjoy the journey?)

5. What haven’t I taken the time to learn about?

6. In what areas of my life am I settling?

7. What do I want my life to be like in five years?

8. What would I do if I wasn’t scared?

9. Who has qualities that I aspire to develop? (Find them, meet them, know more about them)

10. What problem are we solving?

11. What’s stopping me from doing the things that I should be doing?

12. Will you be my mentor?

13. What’s the most important lesson I’ve learned so far in life? Am I living that lesson?

Ask the questions.

No comments: