Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Excellent Gesture by Hotel Royal Court

 Yesterday when I went to the ground I received this from Rahul - a letter from the MD of Hotel Royal Court, Madurai where we had stayed with the Hyderabad team during our Buchi Babu fnals. It was such a lovely, well worded, thoughtful letter which is almost like a citation, something I will surely preserve.



Such care and thought is rare and it shows how much the hotel management values its customers and strives to mark such moments by making such memorable gestures. In all my years I do keep track of such thoughtful gestures by service providers and can see why some brands command loyalty and love and why some do not. Hotel Royal Court served some amazing food in its buffet, had very courteous service and well maintained rooms and certainly will be my preferred choice when in Madurai.

Thanks Mr Sikkandar Rafiq. We had a lovely and fruitful stay there and we will always remember your hotel and its service fondly. And you will always rank very high in my list of top customer service exeriences. 

No comments: