Thursday, May 25, 2017

Anjali - Pen Drive of UselessThoughts

Late in the evening yesterday Anjali told me that she has devised a way to keep her thoughts simple.
'At the end of the day, I go through all that happened during the day and then store away all that I don't want in a pen drive (imaginary). I then throw the pen drive away. I only keep what I want in my hard drive (the brain).'

Hmm. That sounds interesting. Why load the hard drive with unnecessary junk every day. Download, throw away and be free.

'You could try it too,' she said.

I did immediately.
'Over,' I said.

'So soon?' she was surprised. 'Ah, nothing much happened in your day looks like.'
Yeah. Nothing much happened. Come to think of it...what did I do all day?

But good idea Anjali, this pen drive. Could just help ease up and get a good night's sleep.

No comments: