Saturday, January 18, 2014

21 Powerful Affirmations

Here is a list of 21 powerful affirmations. Have fun.
 
1) Prosperity is my divine right.
2) Life is simple and easy.
3) My work is deeply fulfilling
4) I am open and receptive to new avenues of income.
5) I love and approve of myself.
6) As I say 'Yes' to life, Life says 'Yes' to me.
7) I love to exercise.
8) I open new doors to Life.
9) I deserve the best and I accept the best now.
10) I turn every experience into an opportunity.
11) I am flexible and flowing.
12) Every thought I think is creating my future.
13) I manage my finances with love.
14) I claim my own power and I lovingly create my own reality.
15) Life supports me.
16) My body is flexible.
17) I express my creativity.
18) Everything I touch is a success.
19) I release all fears and doubts.
20) My healing is already in process.
21) My future is glorious.

No comments: