Saturday, September 2, 2023

A Month Without Blogging

 It's been a month or more since I blogged. In  the 10-15 years since I have begun blogging, I have never missed it for such a long period. Once before I did because I felt that my blogs were misrepresenting me - painting a picture of me that was not fully me. This time I stopped because I could not write another blog beyond the one on Ranjan. It took me a whole month to write, rewrite - adding a line here and there, a memory, a thought.

I felt I could not write another blog until I felt this blog had been done to satisfaction. I finally did, though I will still add to it.

Much has happened since June - a new appointment that kept me busy as hell (still does), travel, workshops, a conclave, cricket and more cricket, illness and death, love and life. I will bring that part in.

But this month of silence was my tribute to Ranjan.   

No comments: