Friday, June 18, 2021

Anjali - Recovering from Zindagi's Departure

 It left a bigger void than we thought,more so because it seemed so unfair that a young playful pup of two months is brutally bitten by a full grown dog. If nothing it shows us how unfair, unpredictable and cruel life can be. 

Zindagi 

The other two pups sensed it perhaps and were uncharacteristically whining outside the door at 12 in the night. Anyway by morning they had settled down (though I suspected Shobhs hadn't). Anjali was fine and when I asked her if she was ok she said - When I first decided to give Akela food, I knew that this was a short term thing and that I was not going to get attached to her or the pups. So its ok really.

Whatever it was, the day was rather muted. We couldn't get ourselves to call the PFA chaps to find out her condition. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: